View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 09:40 PM   #33
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by glebarc View Post
David Petraeus actually said that your dishwasher will be watching (not washing) you soon.
I can appreciate he might have been worried about being watched.

Quote:
The world we grew up in is long gone.
In the US, at least, the Post Office has a policy of not opening your first class mail. So your choices are to pay 46 cents (or equivalent in your country) for a stamp, or to pay in another manner.

The world you grew up in is still here. Not everyone has a computer.

I like the deal where I can trade Google algorithms tracking me in return for otherwise free services. If you don't like it, fine, don't partake.

In the world I grew up in, a government official AKA librarian looked at every book I took out of the building. Those officials often asked citizens what they liked to read and, then, after listening, advised of other books to read. Gives one the willies, doesn't it
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote