View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #10
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I have ebook versions of most of the audiobooks that I listen to, for a couple of reasons. First, I find that listening to a book is a different experience than reading, that is to say, I get a different understanding of it. Sometimes I buy the audiobook after I've read the book, for example the Harry Potter books (I have those in dead tree version) or the Honor Harrington series. Other times, I find a book that I like in audio format and get the ebook version. And, yes sometimes, I get really into an audio book and get the ebook version to see what happens.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote