View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #171
AdamGott
Connoisseur
AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamGott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle/iPad
With DC and New York now out of the picture, can anyone recommend another library for an out-of-stater? I have a bunch of relatives in Northern Ohio but so far I haven't been able to convince any of them to lend me their library card numbers...

I have tried email exchanges with my local library but they just don't seem to get it. I have even provided links to NYPL, clevnet, and the Washington DC libraries but they still keep pointing to our very limited ebooks that they have contracted through netlibrary (all do it yourself type books and none can be checked out).
AdamGott is offline   Reply With Quote