View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #166
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by baymktg View Post
I have only been enjoying my NYPL card since May. I hope they won't cancel the card before the expiration date of May, 2010 ??? Someone, please tell me, is this happening? Are cards being cancelled prior to their expiration or are cards simply not being renewed? This card has been wonderful since I'm an ex-pat living in Costa Rica.
My D.C. card was taken away after only a couple of months but they had never charged me for it as I had expected. This happened to others, I think.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote