View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 08:09 AM   #10
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Drag the .html file into calibre's main window. It'll find all associated files, .zip them together and add them to your calibre library. (I'm pretty sure it'll just "find" your .css file if it's in the same directory as the .html file--though I've always embedded my CSS into my .html file myself rather than use a separate file, so I'm not 100% sure... but I do know it has no trouble finding images, etc.) Change the output format option on the right to .mobi, highlight the listing in your library, and click the convert button above (or right click and click the option for conversion). Then just follow the GUI. If you have any questions, ask here (or in the calibre subforum).

Last edited by frabjous; 07-02-2009 at 08:13 AM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote