View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 08:13 AM   #18575
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I finished my 1986 vintage TBR, A Taste for Death by PD James. It didn't really wow me, but I didn't dislike it. I'm not very bothered about reading any more of the Adam Dalgliesh series.

I think my next-oldest TBR is probably Don Quixote, which I must have bought in late 1993 or early 1994. I have no real intention of reading that just yet. I'll give it another few years. In fact, I should probably get rid of the paperback and download an ebook, although I'd need to check the translation.

Right now I'm a couple of hundred pages into Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson, which I am enjoying a lot. Although I have a few things by Sanderson, this is the first novel of his I've read.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote