View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I can't resist getting the first one (Knots and Crosses). I've heard of the series, but I've never actually read one. Now I shall. Perhaps I'll kick myself for not getting the lot, or perhaps, for me, it'll be a lucky escape!
It is a really, REALLY good series. One of my favourites. It has excellent character development as the series goes on. Rebus is a far from perfect protagonist - a flawed character in many ways.