View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:07 PM   #16320
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I finished reading _The Accidental Time Machine_. I read this book in 5 days or so... first because it was probably shorter than the books I have been reading lately (JRR Martin, Steven King, etc) and also because it was a good an enjoyable ready.

I really enjoyed....

Spoiler:
...the allusion to Jurrasic Park and the Island in Indonesia.

So, what to read next. That book ended with an add for Marsbound and I may just opt for that. Otherwise, I still have many unread Trek books in my Star Trek series memes.

Decisions, decisions...

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote