View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #15673
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Ridley Pearson & Carolyn Keene (Walter Karig)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Finished both The Secret of Red Gate Farm and Blood of the Demon. Enjoyed them both a lot. Now I'm going to read The 7th of the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, The Clue in the Diary and the 16th of Tony Hillerman's Navajo Mysteries, The Sinister Pig.
Well now The Sinister Pig was a real treat and a little different than the preceding 15 novels in the series. Too bad the next novel is the last one in the series. Also I highly enjoyed reading The Clue in the Diary.

I promised my 12 year old grandson (a 7th grader) that I'd read a book he'd previously enjoyed and share my opinion of it with him, so I've just began reading Ridley Pearson's 1st YA novel in The Kingdom Keepers series, Disney After Dark. Along with that I'll also read the 8th of the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, Nancy's Mysterious Letter. A pair of YA's!!

Last edited by alansplace; 02-17-2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: fix typo
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote