View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #34
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Finish this bloody novel I'm writing. It's good. I've written the end, and the first quarter, but now I'm revising the first quarter, and the start is all off so I have to rewrite the start. You know, establish the character etc in the first 10% of the book. I'm crap at beginnings.

But I have to push ahead with the middle which is pretty well planned out, but can be developed (i.e. has wriggle-room).

I was tempted to do rewrite the last quarter, or the modify the start, but I might just charge ahead. It's a lot of work and I really could do with another one of me. Still, on the bright side, I think it will work and be good. I want to finish it by summer. I'm not sure if that's possible. If I do, I'll have to revise it anyway. Anyway, back to work.