View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:45 AM   #52
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
I use Kobo UK a lot, but I have never had any coupons. I get emails from Kobo highlighting books I might like, but no coupons. Where are you guys getting your coupons from?
Often they just send them to me usually they arrive just before a weekend or a holiday and occasionally just because I haven't brought anything in a while.
Make sure you carefully check those highlight emails I've sometimes seen the coupons in them they are easily missed. The other main source is the coupon thread in the Deals forum
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=115233
remember they can only be applied to non agency books
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote