View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:11 AM   #8
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Dyslexia is something that has always baffled me. Japanese script is inherently much more complicated than the alphabet and when I have asked my Japanese friends about Japanese dyslexics they shake their heads in bewilderment, never even heard about the phenomena. When I was a student there I also asked foreign students from China, they were equally baffled. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but it certainly doesn't seem to take the same proportions. I wonder why? Can it be that training a young brain for a much more complicated script forces them over some mental hurdle? I have no idea, but it sure is puzzling.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote