View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:59 AM   #28
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleyst View Post
I lol'd at that knc1.
Also, female for future reference.

As far as I recall, the issue with libusb had something to do with the inf file provided in the guide.

And the steps for libusb *installing, or getting it to work* we're the issues I had, the website wasn't very helpful with that, that was what I was talking about getting ideas about.

And getting through the thread didn't end up helping me the first time I tried to unbrick that is why I ended up asking for help, what I'm seeing is a lot of the same issues I came across and eventually over about 4 days we got it working.

So I was just suggesting making it simpler to find, and maybe addressing those problems, but as I haven't re bricked my kindle I can't go through the process again to write it down.

Although, when the next update comes through, no doubt I'll stuff it up and have to do it again, but who knows when that'll be.
Thanks.
That lets everyone know just what information to keep a watch out for, details that would improve the guide.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote