View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #85
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
The front facing camera is more usable to me on a tablet that a rear facing one. My phone which is always with me is good enough for taking quick shots (3.2MP), and I have a camera for better pictures.

While it would be nice to have the SD card port it isn't that big of a deal to me, I can load my SD card up on my phone and then transfer VIA BlueTooth when I want to watch a movie. Or just load a movie onto it when I want to watch it, I don't need an entire library worth of movies. And most people shouldn't have most of the movies that they want to put on their device, all of my movies are DVD's that I ripped.

I Pre-Ordered the Nexus 7 this morning.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Then as I stated, the Nexus met your requirements. I don't anticipate using much of my 7 inch to hold movies...more a vast assorment of books, magazines, calibre stuff, pictures, and music. If you are into listening to music as you cruise the Net...then having very ample space allows you much greater choice in the field. But these are my wishes for use, and of course not everybody will follow.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote