View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #27
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein.
I reread books all the time, especially when I find one that really speaks to me. I first read Starship Troopers a year or two ago, and have since reread it three times, (now come to think of it, might be time for a fourth). Every time I hear about another activist group complaining about their "rights" I think it might be time to revisit the old Rodger Young.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote