View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
To be honest with you, I'm not particularly bothered whether or not it's legal. I spend a great deal of money on eBooks, and I remove DRM for the sole purpose of ensuring that I'll continue to be able to read those books in the future. I don't give copies to anyone else, and hence I don't consider what I do to be "wrong". My belief is that DRM removal is not illegal in the UK, but even if it was, it wouldn't prevent me from doing what I do. Nobody's going to prosecute someone for format-shifting books which they've legally bought.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote