View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 07:50 AM   #206
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
I think the biggest problem is for new users. Like I once were. I also had a lot of dupes and it took me awhile to clean up. I was only suggesting the selection of dupes - like you don't need to click every one of them. After that you just need to edit some of the selections. Like click/unclick (I saw it in some dupes finder of the files in computer, all dupes were selected, but if you wanted to change which one to keep you just click on the other). After that user should look through them all and as you said unclick the ones with different formats (although this could be included in the selection and skipped as not dupes), click if they want to choose another etc, look through metadata (of course clicking holding the CTRL). After it's all done, then you can choose what to do with the dupes.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote