View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 04:29 PM   #8
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Mertens View Post
I downloaded the software for PB903 but got the message that the image was corrupted when I did the upgrade. Has someone already installed successfully RC3 of 2.1.2? If not where can we find the correct image.

Thanks a lot in advance

Marc Mertens
Hi Marc,
yes I have and did not have any problems - I downloaded the file and unzipped it on the micro sd card, and updated from there (but in the past I put the files in the main memory, and it can update from there too). Perhaps something went wrong when downloading or unzipping?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote