View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 03:36 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Did you re-install from a copy you had burned to a disk or did you re-download a copy of the program? Either way I'd try uninstalling and re-installing a fresh copy as the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that your present copy of the program either didn't burn right to the disk you had burned it to or it didn't download properly when you redownloaded it.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote