View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Hi Mr Wolf, did you see the example I posted in post #1. They wont fit on the screen as they are. I'm hoping someone will come up with a novel way of reformatting the text rather than creating an image of the table. It has so many columns I need someone to think outside the square and come up with another way of displaying the information.

I think it's going to be a list of some sort. However, I don't want to have to repeat the column headers for every row on the list.
C'mon you geniuses pull a rabbit out of the hat for me. Where's that magic wand when you need it?
It can be done, but you need to make the text small and use a thin font. Also set the tables so they are a % of the total width. Yes, you may end up with longer rows as he text will not have all that much room. But that's the problem with a table like that in a variable screen size environment.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote