View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 02:54 AM   #7
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebusinesstutor View Post
Not sure the Nook is available in Canada and I was always worried that they had disabled a lot of the tablet functionality by adding their ebook interface.

Higher screen resolution does sound good, but I don't think the Nook has HDMI or webcam.

I have also read that it is thicker and a slower processor. And the kickstand on the Archos is a nice touch.

Since I did want more tablet capability than a dedicated ereader, I think the Archos will suit me better.
Just enjoy, with tech devices there are always so many choices that you cannot afford to second guess your device post-purchase or it will drive you nuts. Both the Archos and the Nook color are good devices.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote