View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 01:01 PM   #11
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
One of the very important issues in choosing an ereader is "where will you be getting your ebooks". I love both my Kindles. Wifi doesn't seem like much of a feature, but since I like to pick up a couple of free periodicals and keep a complete library of all my ebooks in Calibre, the wifi feature makes it effortless to load new stuff on my Kindle. (actually periodicals download themselves)

Since you live in the U.S., you have the option of "trying" out different options either via a retail store, or ordering and returning the devices you don't like. Postage is a small thing compared to how important it is to get the right reader to suit your requirements.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote