View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 10:45 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Chaucer, Geoffrey: The Canterbury Tales [Middle English]. v1. 13 July 07

UPDATE:

This new version (V1.5) removes line numbers.

The other version (v1) retains line numbers for anyone interested in research purposes.

A big thanks to Harry for showing me how to remove line numbers from within a text! I'm shouting, Harry: THANK YOU!!

Please report any formatting problems so that Harry can fix them! -- Hahahahahah

Here's one for all of us, the Middle English version.

This version has line numbers to the left.

I'm working on another version right now - deleting line numbers line by line by line by line......well, you get the idea.

I don't know when I'll be finished with that one, as there are thousands of line numbers to delete. This version, even with the ugly line numbers, can be used for research purposes, however.

Give thanks to Harry for this version, but any mistakes or problems are purely of my creating. Please let me know if there are any errors in formatting.

Thanks.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-13-2007 at 11:50 AM. Reason: A version without line numbers. Both versions are available.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote