View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:35 AM   #285
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNT View Post
I am really very sorry that this is tedious for you... Thanks for answering anyway, it is appreciated. To me this is quite exiting and fun - learning new stuff and trying to understand how things work. .

As I said above, I tried both, and they behaved differently. I settled on using yours (modified with "B023"). Works, but not quite as expected as explained above.

If there are any other good sources for learning this stuff, please just point me in the right direction.

@twobob: Thanks for this extra information. The picture is getting much clearer for me now.
I just have WAY too much to do and not NEARLY enough time to do it in. I wish a had an apprentice (or three). I suppose I need to start my own company if I have any hope of achieving my goals.

Sometime I feel a bit overwhelmed, and answering the same old questions gets tedious. In your case, you should read and try to decipher my previous posts in this thread.

I am glad it worked for you.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote