View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #54
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Pretty much all my reading is now electronic, I haven't read a "classic" book in a long time.
65 yrs old here.. for the past 50 yrs, I would buy the newpapers daily, magazines weekly.. I could not even leave the house without reading a paper newspaper.. not any more.. back just a couple of yrs ago.. I would send my wife down to the hotel lobby to get me a newspaper.. not anymore.. i just push a couple of buttons on my iPad and I have them.. faster and cheaper..
wow.. now when I look at a new stand on the corner I think.. your days are numbered.. sadly though.. but it's called I think Evolution..
Doug

Last edited by MrDoug; 10-23-2012 at 09:45 PM.
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote