View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #19
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
@ixtab: good 'virgin' point.

@mr.wolf: I emailed the mp3 to you.
Good thing about this: With big buttons, (as you can see in mr.wolf screenshot) when you switch from landscape to normal mode and then display the mp3 player by tapping on top of screen: the 'off' and other controller buttons become useless as they go down the screen but with this (as you can kind of see in both portrait and landscape modes), there's no issue, it's all good! (sorry but I don't have my camera with me right now so pictures taken with cellphone are crappy!)

little idea: Ah and I think someone with a rooted Kindle can change this to a program that detects the positional changes reported from the internal accelerometer and set it to automatically rotate the screen. Also, I like having more compact mp3 player to save more estate of screen. Does anyone with such device know where setting for this is?

landscape:

portrait:

Last edited by thatworkshop; 01-12-2012 at 08:36 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote