View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 09:18 PM   #32
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Why couldn't she have downloaded something like ePUBReader for FF or Readium, or even K4PC, for heaven's sake?

@Free: Who makes a reader that outdated, with a commercial (money) component that's no better?

Hitch
Re question 1:
Because fate supplies you with a sufficient amount of stupid customers to continously give me a reason to cheer you up again.

Re question 2:
You meant: "Who the hucking fell necro-re-codes Mobipocket Reader for money!?" Honestly - no idea; and the longer I think about it, the more I believe that finding that out might cost me the next SANity point on my celestial character sheet.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote