View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 06:16 AM   #7
BlackVoid
Evangelist
BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BlackVoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I live in Hungary and I have a small company which can handle this. I am going to contact Vladimir about this.

Meanwhile, if you are interested, please drop me an email: blackvoid@freemail.hu (I use this just as a spam protection). If there are enough people interested, I can buy the hardware in bulk and send it out at list price + shipping.
BlackVoid is offline   Reply With Quote