View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 09:23 AM   #52
gojisube
Enthusiast
gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gojisube ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus 7" tablet; Dead Onyx Boox C67ML
Lordy. A bit late to chime in here I know. I love reading reading science fiction, but the science fiction version of the study was unreadable. Just changing a few marker words doesn't make a story science fiction. In this case, it made a badly written story worse. I could make it through the first version okay, because I could identify with the setting with little effort. The SF version was harder because of the ridiculous attempts to make the story SF. I'd like to see what the results would have been if they had used a better written narrative.
gojisube is offline   Reply With Quote