View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #30
dre95060
dre95060 doesn't litterdre95060 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Obviously I did send such a request to Amazon. I did finally receive a reply. It was a form letter that did not do anything to resolve the problem. Basically a thank you note. I suspect many thousands of people want the same feature. In any case, I would prefer to discuss solving the problem rather than dealing with one person's lay legal opinions and rants. I have no fear of Amazon. I think it's a great company and I have some friends among the founders. If someone fixed this bug (and it is a bug) I'm pretty sure Amazon would be grateful for the increased customer satisfaction and resultant increase in sales.

Scotty, I never said you had no balls. I said you should use the ones you have once in awhile. What I meant by this is that you should stop worrying about what Amazon is going to do to you and show some courage. Try to make the world a better place for people around you instead of resorting to name calling and negativity. I'm sure Amazon would hire Igor in a nanosecond--even though he (gasp!)--violated the Kindle Terms of Service Agreement! I know I would.

Regards,

Dave E

Last edited by dre95060; 07-02-2008 at 01:23 AM.
dre95060 is offline   Reply With Quote