View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #21
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's interesting to note that, to the best of my knowledge, no eInk implementation of the Mobi Reader implements the "image mode" found on Windows/Win CE/Palm versions of the reader. I wonder if this is due to perceived shortcomings of eInk displays (slow refresh rate, perhaps?) or if there's some other reason for it?
Since the Kindle already has it for Topaz is should, could have it for standard AZW files. Do you think Kindle implementation is via Java? I am not sure but even if it is there is no reason I can think up for that lack of image mode.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote