Thread: MobileRead January 2012 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #47
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Lolita was my second choice. I'm normally not interested in this type of subject matter, but it is widely regarded as one of the greatest books of modern literature (it is on most of the top 100 lists), and is also a highly acclaimed film. I'd like to see if Nabokov was able to write a sympathetic protagonist who is a pedophile, or if all the critics are out of their collective minds. I figure it is one or the other, and I'm curious as to which.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote