View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
3.0.2 was never sent out over the air.

I'm running 3.0.1 myself and have had no problems at all. Some people apparently had issues with temperature sensitivity with 3.0.1, which were fixed with the later update.

I'm a believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". When Amazon issue an update that THEY think is worth having, they'll send it to me .
Thanks, Harry. I subscribe to that belief as well. I was just wondering if there was any additional functionality in 3.0.3 to warrant upgrading (like when they offered that update for download that included folders for the first time). Having had no problems with 3.0.1, I'll wait for the over-the-air update.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 01-04-2011 at 03:19 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote