View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 01:30 PM   #29
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-reader View Post
I have seen and played with Kindle DX (new Perl screen). I can tell you that my PRS-900 (and the PRS-950 when it comes out) works really well with PDF.
PDF re-flow is really good and there's support for ToC. DX lacks both of these
features.
It is clear that this Sony model has great qualities. But I resized some PDFs on my PC to see how they would appear on the Sony PRS-950 and on the Kindle DX. The PDFs that cannot be reflowed, and those with diagrams and pictures are immediately readable on a 9.7" screen, but unreadable on smaller screens.
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote