View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #9
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I do not have an option in the configuration for location. I set the columns up for 1.0 using Peter's choices. This was different from the way I had initially set them up. Somehow , I do not have a locations option that "draws from" koboreadloc. I have a blank line where that choice should be. I uninstalled the plugin, restarted, and then reinstalled--nothing changed. For the type of text file, I used the option that is like series.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote