View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Thanks for the tips, everyone. I definitely think it will be a rewarding hobby---I have experimented already with modifying a reference book I found which had errors in it. I am also thinking of putting together my own poetry compilation of favourite public domain poems.

I do want to standardize across the volumes. I think that since the books are fairly short, I will keep one book per 'file' in the Sigil file and just use heading codes to generate the table of contents. What I am inferring from your comments is that if I make the title of the book TITLE in heading 1 format, and then the chapter title as 'Chapter' in heading 2 format, that will make a nested TOC?

I appreciate the help. Any suggestions for an easy way to make a cover?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote