View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:09 AM   #13
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Wow Nightbird so many good bargains today you are sooo tempting me but I have so much already to read !
LOL - I'm in the same spot!

The Butcher's Granddaughter by Michael Lion is free from New Pulp Press.

Quote:
They call him Bird. He makes his living by understanding how Los Angeles operates after the sun goes down. When a French-Vietnamese transplant named Li Nguyen approaches Bird and asks him to protect her sister Song from a jealous boyfriend, Bird reluctantly agrees. But it doesn’t take long for Bird to realize that Song’s troubles go much deeper than a little domestic dispute.

As the bodies start to pile up, Bird finds himself entrenched in a labyrinth of familial rivalries and resentments. From the mean streets of Los Angeles to the slums of Honolulu, it will take all of Bird’s cunning to avoid meeting his own bloody fate.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote