View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #12
rjpawlak
Enthusiast
rjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchforkrjpawlak can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Nook STR and Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver View Post
I like the stand. It seems like it would come in handy, but how hard is the flap that covers the screen? That's my main concern.
I think many of the cases are just going to use cardboard or fiberboard as protection (encased within the cover material). I purchased the iPearl case, which is nice for the price (about 1/3 of what B&N charges for theirs). While not the same quality, it is good enough for my taste.

It has an elastic cord that fits in a recessed channel that keeps the cover closed. The cover folds back as well. I would recommend it.

Bob
rjpawlak is offline   Reply With Quote