View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 09:35 AM   #56
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Which one(s) did you have in mind, astra_lestat? I've never read any of his work directly, but my dad used to call me 'Bumppo' when I was a small child, so I've always been somewhat aware of them.
Cannot easily answer on that question. I need to check my notebook that I have started when I went to school at 6.5 years old. I will also have to translate it from Russian to the proper English titles Some of the books that HarryT uploads here I can recognise only by desciption, some by the title while the writer's name doesn't say much to me and sometimes by writer's name
I will have a look at it in the evening at home.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote