View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 01:37 PM   #2
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
I just watched the video. It's a pass for me.
Almost all of my tablets will respond to voice and give me the weather, news, etc...
The only thing I could possibly see as a plus is, could it be used as a bluetooth speaker? So people could play their own music instead of what it picks out. I haven't found the answer to that yet.

Of course, it will probably monitor what you ask of it and report back to Amazon. They collect enough information from me as it is.

Last edited by mycurlylocks; 11-06-2014 at 01:45 PM.
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote