View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 02:11 PM   #7
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Unfortunately, I'm not sure if the info's available on the owner's manual. Maybe moving pictures and videos to SD card might be covered but probably not the rest.

Typically, long press on an item would give you a context menu (like right-click). That usually helps me figure things out.
Well, I did locate the owner's manual, that I had saved at some point in the past, on my laptop's hdd. So, we'll see . . . . That looks like it would be such a basic question, what with smartphones providing a slot for external memory, that that matter would be covered in the owner's manual.

If the owner's manual is no help, I guess that I will find out how good LG's technical support is, by giving them a try.

Yeah, I miss having a context menu on the smartphone. But it's amazing to me how much they manage to cram in already. Maybe a future version of Android (what I use) will add that kind of feature.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 03-16-2018 at 02:16 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote