View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 07:57 AM   #5
Doitsu
Wizard
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinThought View Post
Gitden Reader is great at fidelity, but has no support for multimedia.
The Android version of Gitden Reader does support multimedia in epub3 books. You can test this for yourself by opening the semi-official EPUBTEST 0100 - Reflowable Content Test epub3 book with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Oh, that's a bit surprising! I thought Gitden was one of the few Android reader apps which claimed to support epub3.
Gitden Reader does support most mainstream epub3 features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
BTW, I'm not arguing with you. I don't actually own any multimedia epubs, so I've never experimented.
You can use the above test epub3 book that I linked to for your own tests.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote