View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 06:36 AM   #3
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo AuraHD/Aura6"/H2O/GloHD/KA1/ClaraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinThought View Post
Gitden Reader is great at fidelity, but has no support for multimedia. (And rightly so. E-Pub2 isn't designed to support multimedia, from what I understand.)
Oh, that's a bit surprising! I thought Gitden was one of the few Android reader apps which claimed to support epub3.

BTW, I'm not arguing with you. I don't actually own any multimedia epubs, so I've never experimented.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote