View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 02:00 PM   #28
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Many thanks for posting! There are some very interesting titles in that lot.
I'll take your word for it--the topics were so over my head that I didn't have a clue what they were about. The extent of my IT knowledge is just about only how to plug in an Ethernet cable. ha I express my admiration for IT people.

Thanks. This is exactly the kind of feedback that is helpful to those of us who post, in order for us to know what to (and not to!) post among what is sometimes a myriad of choices of bargain ebooks in front of us.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-06-2017 at 02:13 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote