View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gplauche View Post
1) It makes it easier to share batches of files with others. If I want to transfer all of my fiction, but nothing else, to someone's memory stick/computer/whatever then all I have to do is move the Fiction folder. I don't have to hunt through my Calibre Library folder trying to sort out which Author folder is fiction and which isn't, to say nothing of the problem of an author who writes both fiction and nonfiction.
It is easier to do what you are asking with Calibre then to do it with the best laid out file structure. Read the manual or other threads for info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
There are plenty of threads explaining why this is just not going to happen with Calibre.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-11-2010 at 09:50 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote