View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:32 AM   #7
Gergith
Enthusiast
Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
The factory reset doesn't use the 10Mb at the beginning of the card. What is probably hapenning is when the partition is formatted during factory reset the mkfs.vfat tool is able to get more usable space from the enlarged partition than the partition extension tool could. The same thing happens when I reformat a USB stick partition from Linux that was originally formatted from Windows, the usable space on the partition increases a little bit.
Cool cool Thanks! I'll update my post right now
Gergith is offline   Reply With Quote