View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #35
bradhaak
bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
This thread is partly correct, but not completely. I think this applies to the single computer license, not the five computer annual license that MS added for Office 2013.

I had a free upgrade to Office 2013 and chose the option to install Office on any five computers for $99 per year. This includes word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access and OneNote. Computers can be Mac or PC. You also have access to the latest version of Office.

I have already had to remove it from one computer during an upgrade. I went to the MS website that tracks Office licenses, logged in, and removed it from that computer. Prior to that, I had it installed on three boxes, and had two available. After disabling it on the old computer, I had three licenses available. Then I installed Office 2013 on the replacement computer and was back to two licenses available.

This was done entirely online with no calls to Microsoft.
bradhaak is offline   Reply With Quote