View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #227
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
I tried my link again today and this time I made it to the confirmation screen that says they will send me a link the week of November 19.
An hour and a half after I posted this, I got a *new* email from Barnes & Noble with an opt-in link good until December 21 -- and it doesn't work. I'm back to "Sorry, your email address doesn't match our records."
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote