Thread: i62 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #50
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
Well, I've just ordered one. With the resale money from my Sony T1 it turned out to be really cheap :-)
As I'm also contemplating this reader, I'd be interested in your impressions of it when it arrives. Particularly on how good the page-turn buttons are (the buttons are an Achilles' heel on my current PB360) & how much of a benefit the higher resolution is to readability.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote