View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #263
lar3ry
Enthusiast
lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kobo WiFi and Kobo Touch
Kobo "read" to library tag?

In a library, I use a tag to specify I've read a book. When I have my Kobo plugged in, I can see the books I've read. I then go to the library, and mark it 'read' using a tag (I don't use tags for anything else, so far), and I have the GUI set to colour the entry 'red' when there is a 'read' tag.

I find it quite arduous to do this, because I have to either switch back and forth between the device and the library, or write down all the books and switch once, then find each one to enter the 'read' tag.

What I would very much like to see is that when I mark a book 'read', it also marks it 'read' in the library.

Edit to clarify: I would like a way to tell Calibre that I want to mark a book 'read' in the library, while I am looking at it on the device.

I could not find a way to perform this task easily, but I may have missed something. I welcome advice on the best way to go about this.

Larry

Last edited by lar3ry; 01-06-2012 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Clarification
lar3ry is offline   Reply With Quote